Sodium selenite is a colorless toxic solid. Because selenium is an essential element, it is mainly used in feed additives and food industry. Also, it is mainly used in the manufacture of colorless glass. Owing to its toxicity, it is forbidden in Japan and some Europe countries for food ingredient. Japan had just allowed sodium selenite use in feed additives.
Raw material of sodium selenite are selenium dioxide (or crude selenium powder) and sodium hydroxide. Also it pollutes environment during the production. During past five years, price of sodium selenite decreased since price of sodium powder had decreasing.
Over the next five years, Sodium Selenite will register a 16.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 73 million by 2023, from US$ 29 million in 2017.
Click here to get sample report copy @ https://www.reporthive.com/enquiry.php?id=1572461&req_type=smpl
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
- To study and analyze the global Sodium Selenite consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Sodium Selenite market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Sodium Selenite manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Sodium Selenite with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Sodium Selenite submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
The key manufacturers covered in this report:
Chapter 1: Scope of the Report
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Global Sodium Selenite by Players
Chapter 4: Sodium Selenite by Regions
Chapter 5: Americas
Chapter 6: APAC
Chapter 7: Europe and More….
Click here to Enquire for discount https://www.reporthive.com/enquiry.php?id=1572461&req_type=disc
Tables and Figures:
- Figure Picture of Sodium Selenite
- Table Product Specifications of Sodium Selenite
- Figure Sodium Selenite Report Years Considered
- Figure Market Research Methodology
- Figure Global Sodium Selenite Consumption Growth Rate 2013-2023 (T)
- Figure Global Sodium Selenite Value Growth Rate 2013-2023 ($ Millions)
- Table Sodium Selenite Consumption CAGR by Region 2013-2023 ($ Millions)
- Figure Product Picture of Organic Sodium Selenite
- Table Major Players of Organic Sodium Selenite
- Figure Product Picture of Regular Sodium Selenite
- Table Major Players of Regular Sodium Selenite and More…
Report Hive Research delivers strategic market research reports, statistical survey, and Industry analysis & forecast data on products & services, markets and companies. Our clientele ranges mix of United States Business Leaders, Government Organizations, SME’s, Individual & Start-ups, Management Consulting Firms, and Universities etc. Our library of 600,000+ market reports covers industries like Chemical, Healthcare, IT, Telecom, Semiconductor, etc. in the USA, Europe Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific. We help in business decision-making on aspects such as market entry strategies, market sizing, market share analysis, sales & revenue, technology trends, competitive analysis, product portfolio & application analysis etc.
Phone Number: +1-312 604 7084