Vitamin D is a steroid Vitamin; a group of fat-soluble prohormones that help maintain the balance of calcium in the body, important for normal growth and mineralization of bones and teeth. Extensive and ongoing research on Vitamin D has also brought to light new roles of this Vitamin in modulation of cell growth, neuromuscular and immune functions.
Increasing diseases caused by deficiency of vitamin D, child malnourishment and growing recommendations from doctors may drive the industry growth. Regulatory standards in some regions to prevent excessive usage will inhibit industry growth. Ingredient overdose can cause appetite loss, vomiting, nausea, depression and headache.
Request Sample Copy of this report @ https://www.reporthive.com/enquiry.php?id=1562587&req_type=smpl
The vitamin D industry is generally at a more advanced level. The top three manufacturers are Zhejiang Garden Biochemical High-tech, Taizhou Hisound Pharmaceutical, Kingdomway, respectively with global sales market share of 30.86%, 17.72% and 15.12% in 2015. The USA mainly rely on imports from foreign to buy the vitamin D product. The apparent consumption of USA is 1764 MT in 2015.
The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Zhejiang Garden Biochemical High-tech
- Taizhou Hisound Pharmaceutical
- BASFr and More…
Segmentation by product type:
- Feed Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Food Grade
- Feed Industry
- Medicine Industry
- Food Industry
- United States
- APAC and More…
Click Here for Discount @ https://www.reporthive.com/enquiry.php?id=1562587&req_type=disc
- To study and analyze the global Vitamin D consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Vitamin D market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Vitamin D manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Vitamin D with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks)
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Scope of the Report
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Global Vitamin D by Players
Chapter 4: Vitamin D by Regions
Chapter 5: Americas
Chapter 6: APAC
Chapter 7: Europe and More…
List of Tables and Figures
- Figure Picture of Vitamin D
- Table Product Specifications of Vitamin D
- Figure Vitamin D Report Years Considered
- Figure Market Research Methodology
- Figure Global Vitamin D Consumption Growth Rate 2013-2023 (K MT)
- Figure Global Vitamin D Value Growth Rate 2013-2023 ($ Millions) and More…
Report Hive Research delivers strategic market research reports, statistical survey, and Industry analysis & forecast data on products & services, markets and companies. Our clientele ranges mix of global Business Leaders, Government Organizations, SME’s, Individual & Start-ups, Management Consulting Firms, and Universities etc. Our library of 600,000+ market reports covers industries like Chemical, Healthcare, IT, Telecom, Semiconductor, etc. in the USA, Europe Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific. We help in business decision-making on aspects such as market entry strategies, market sizing, market share analysis, sales & revenue, technology trends, competitive analysis, product portfolio & application analysis etc.
Phone Number: +1-312 604 7084